Only released in EOL distros:
ROS-Industrial support for the ABB IRB 1600 (and variants).
This package contains configuration data, 3D models and launch files for ABB IRB 1600 manipulators. This package includes the 6kg 1.2m version. Package based on ABB Document ID: 3HAC023604-001, Rev M.
Joint limits and max joint velocities are based on the information in the ABB data sheets. All URDFs / XACROs are based on the default motion and joint velocity limits, unless noted otherwise (ie: no support for high speed joints, extended / limited motion ranges or other options).
Before using any of the configuration files and / or meshes included in this package, be sure to check they are correct for the particular robot model and configuration you intend to use them with.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Austin Deric (Southwest Research Institute) <aderic AT swri DOT org>, Levi Armstrong (Southwest Research Institute) <levi.armstrong AT swri DOT org>
- Author: Ahmed Abdelmawgoud (Southwest Research Institute) <aabdelmawgoud AT swri DOT org>
- License: Apache2
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental.git (branch: kinetic-devel)
This package is part of the ROS-Industrial program.
See the abb_experimental page.