Demo Applications for CARL
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: David Kent <dekent AT gatech DOT edu>
- Author: David Kent <dekent AT gatech DOT edu>, Russell Toris <russell.toris AT gmail DOT com>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/GT-RAIL/carl_demos/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/GT-RAIL/carl_demos.git (branch: master)
carl_speed_speak'carl_speed_speak' provides auditory feedback for CARL's locomotion, so that he can sound more like what he thinks a vehicle sounds like.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Velocity commands for CARL's base.
To install the carl_demos package, you can install from source with the following commands:
The carl_demos package contains the launch file basic_web_demo.launch which will launch a set of nodes on CARL to allow control of navigation and manipulation through a web interface. This includes tf publishing, video streaming, interactive markers, navigation, and an extra level of safety to allow researchers to cut off control of CARL from the web interface.
roslaunch carl_demos basic_web_demo.launch