Moved to GitHub. Released within ROS Groovy trough the legacy rosbuild.
- Implemented the roscpp traits interface to serialize java messages
- Fixed a typo in script that broke LD_LIBRARY_PATH exports
Added tfjava, an implementation of the TF library in java
- Fixed a problem with generated scripts in combination with the Debian build process.
- Finally fixed string constants in message generator
- Fixed a problem with Header message package. It is in roslib in cturtle and in std_msgs in unstable.
Added wrappers for ros::ok and NodeHandle::ok methods
- Fixed a bug in the message generator: it didn't handle string constants without " well
Added SuppressWarnings to 'hashCode' and 'equals' methods to eliminate warnings about unused variables in the generated code
- Improved searching for JNI in CMakeLists.txt
- Removed ROS_BUILD_BLACKLIST
0.1.0 (Initial release)
- New message and service generator scripts
- Different way of building message/service files: the files are created in the package that uses them. This fixes problems with Debian packages that didn't contain Java message definitions.