Only released in EOL distros:
An explorer with depth-first search for finite worlds for the Large Maps Framework (LaMa).
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- Author: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_utilities/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_utilities.git (branch: indigo-devel)
The dfs_explorer package implements the node explorer.py which is an explorer with depth-first-search-like algorithm for finite worlds for the Large Maps Framework (LaMa). It proceeds as follows:
Get a new lama_msgs/Crossing descriptor (robot should be at crossing center), compare this descriptor with descriptors saved in the map, and add a new vertex in the case that the place is considered to be a place that was not already visited.
- Choose the next exit to visit with a preference to visiting an exit of the vertex at which the robot currently is.
Let the robot escape from the node in the chosen direction (for example with jockey nj_escape_crossing). The edge does not exists yet, set the direction through a topic.
- Repeat from step 1. until all vertices and all exits are visited.
A test launch file can be found in the lama_test package:
1 roslaunch lama_test test_dfs_explorer.launch