- Added support for Nunchuck (patch by David Lu in #3902).
- Updated bluez rosdep for Ubuntu Maverick.
Major changes since 1.0 release:
- Added the --redirect-output option to ease logging when run in background.
- Added the --no-disable-bluetoothd option to allow coexistence with a properly configured bluetoothd.
- Added an --inactivity-timeout command-line argument to allow automatic unpairing after an extended period of inactivity. This should help preserve the battery life.
- Added various schemes to prevent the driver from silently becoming unresponsive to connections.
- Merged in support for the Nunchuck, contributed by David Lu.