Implements a localizing jockey for the Large Maps framework (LaMa) based on a local costmap (costmap position is relative to the sensor but orientation is absolute). Implement a localizing jockey from a LaserScan. The associated descriptors are LaserScan and Crossing.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- Author: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_costmap/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_costmap.git (branch: indigo-devel)
The role of this jockey is to get the dissimilarity of the lama_msgs/PlaceProfile descriptors of all vertices with the current place profile. The action is done when the dissimilarities are computed. Implemented actions:
GET_VERTEX_DESCRIPTOR: return the PlaceProfile and the computed Crossing
GET_SIMILARITY: return the dissimilarity based on PlaceProfile
Interaction with the map (created by this jockey)
interface default name
jockey_name + "_place_profile"
jockey_name + "_crossing"
Subscribed Topics~<name>/local_costmap (nav_msgs/OccupancyGrid)
- local cost map which orientation is global, cf. local_map.
- used to compare all known places (as polygons) with the current place.
Parameters~<name>/costmap_interface_name (String, default: jockey_name + "_place_profile")
- Name of the map interface for place profiles.
- Name of the map interface for crossings.
- Name of the dissimilarity server.