Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_robot/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_robot.git (branch: hydro-devel)
HOW TO: Running the complete system
For running all the system is necessary the file maggie_start.launch. This launch file contains all nodes to run the complete Maggie robot.
In a terminal window, start all the process:
$ roslaunch maggie_bringup maggie_start.launch
HOW TO: Test a specific functionality
For running the basic of the robot is necessary the file maggie_start_basic.launch. This launch file contains all nodes to run the complete Maggie robot.
- In a terminal window, start the basic process:
$ roslaunch maggie_bringup maggie_start_basic.launch
- In a new terminal window, start the process to be tested.
HOW TO: Activate the robot
Initially, the robot is in EMERGENCY state. To active the robot, you need to follow next steps:
Launch at least the basic for the robot, it means, maggie_start_basic.launch.
- Set the robot to STOP state by touching the head.
- Press the two buttons bellow on the emergency remote. Now, the robot is able to move its neck and arms.
- If you want to move the base of the robot, it is necessary to set the robot to ACTIVE state.
- Touch the shoulders of the robot at the same time. Now, the robot is able to move around the world.
Cannot be found a device.
- Be sure the robot has the udev rules installed.
$ ls -la /etc/udev/rules.d | grep maggie
- If not, install by:
$ rosrun maggie_bringup install.sh