fetch_plugfetch_plug action is used to retrieve the plug from the storage location on the robot.
The action uses the joint_trajectory_action, pr2_gripper_action, and the vision_detect_plug_action to retrieve the plug from the PR2 base. Once the gripper is closed around the plug the action succeeds.
Action Goalfetch_plug/goal (pr2_plugs_msgs/FetchPlugGoal)
- This is an empty goal that starts the action.
Action Resultfetch_plug/result (pr2_plugs_msgs/FetchPlugResult)
- This returns the location where the plug was found.
Actions Calledr_gripper_controller/gripper_action (pr2_gripper_action)
- This action opens and closes the gripper.
- This action moves the arm to a joint configuration.
- This action moves the arm to a given pose.
- This action detects the plug.