wiggle_plugwiggle_plug action is used wiggle the plug in and out of the outlet as well as detect whether the plug is in the outlet.
The action uses the pr2_arm_ik_action to wiggle the plug slowly into and out of the outlet. While wiggling the max motion of the plug is monitored, if the max motion exceeds a threshold the action aborts.
Action Goalwiggle_plug/goal (pr2_plugs_msgs/WigglePlugGoal)
- This sets the direction in which to travel, for how long, and at what frequency to wiggle. It also sets the abort threshold.
Action Resultwiggle_plug/result (pr2_plugs_msgs/WigglePlugResult)
- This returns an empty result.
Actions Calledr_arm_ik (pr2_arm_ik_action)
- This action moves the arm to a given pose.
Subscribed Topicsjoint_states (sensor_msgs/JointState)
- Listens to joint_states to get the current joint configuration.
Published Topicsvisualization_marker (visualization_msgs/Marker)
- This shows the expected path of the wiggling plug.