- Add missing check_urdf tool that supports both URDF and COLLADA format.
- exporting physics data
- Move to rosdep of assimp
- Move to rosdep of tinyxml
- Major reorganization of the urdf code:
Add Python resource retriever, provided by David Lu. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4951)>>
- No changes
Fix publish timing for case with multiple joint state sources <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4464)>>. Patch from Ingo Kresse.
- Branch from 1.4.0 release
- Support constructing a C++ URDF model from a Collada description. This API backwards compatible change allows you to replace the xml URDF with an xml Collada file, without modifying any code.
Support multiple <collision> and <visual> for a single link, with optional group name assignments.
- Support constructing a kdl tree directly from a Collada file
Support separate publishing of fixed joints, and joints from different joint state messages <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4464)>>