ROS-Industrial Gazebo support package for the Staubli TX90 (and variants).
This package contains the configuration data and launch files required to simulate the Staubli TX90 manipulator in Gazebo. This includes the base model, the TX90L and the TX90XL.
Before using any of the configuration files included in this package, be sure to check they are correct for the particular robot model and configuration you intend to use them with.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: G.A. vd. Hoorn (TU Delft Robotics Institute) <g.a.vanderhoorn AT tudelft DOT nl>
- Author: Murilo Martins (Ocado Technology) <murilo.martins AT ocado DOT com>
- License: Apache2.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ros-industrial/staubli_experimental/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ros-industrial/staubli_experimental.git (branch: indigo-devel)
See the main staubli page.
See the Working With ROS-Industrial Robot Support Packages page.