- 0.4.2 (2013-10-02)
- 0.4.1 (2013-10-02)
- 0.4.0 (2013-09-30)
- 0.3.4 (2011-02-12)
- 0.3.3 (2011-02-07)
- 0.3.2 (2011-01-16)
- 0.3.1 (2010-12-20)
- 0.3.0 (2010-12-15)
- 0.2.0 (2010-10-08)
- 0.1.13 (2010-09-10)
- 0.1.12 (2010-09-09)
- 0.1.11 (2010-08-02)
- 0.1.10 (2010-07-30)
- 0.1.9 (2010-07-28)
- 0.1.8 (2010-07-28)
- 0.1.7 (2010-07-22)
- 0.1.6 (2010-07-20)
- 0.1.5 (2010-07-14)
- 0.1.4 (2010-07-12)
- 0.1.3 (2010-07-07)
- 0.1.2 (2010-06-29)
- 0.1.1 (2010-06-25)
- 0.1.0 (2010-06-15)
- Update all rviz configs and launch files for Groovy
- Fix usage of rosbag
- Update visual verifier to QT for Groovy
- Fix hysteresis plot mechanism
- Start updating rviz configs for tests.
- Release into Groovy
Removed dependency on motion_planning_environement, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 5004)>>
- Added rx, ros_comm dependencies
- Compatibility with cturtle and diamondback when launching roscore.
- Added check for libhid. If the library isn't there, don't build the package. (Still returns "0")
Changed CMakeLists.txt file to correctly add -lhid
Shoulder tests now support either 68-04204 or 68-04338 as part numbers. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4612)>>
- Changed late packet timeout to 5000 microseconds.
- New package to check status of PR2 transmissions
- Unit tests for hysteresis and wrist symmetry tests
Check for encoder errors. Maximum of 10 dropped packets per hour allowed during burn in. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4814)>>, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4824)>>
Automatic reset if /heartbeat topic reacquired. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4878)>>
Option to disable email in test logger. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4795)>>
Fix log message for Test Manager. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4872)>>
- PR2 Burn in test allows 100 dropped packets per hour.
- Not using "snapshot" loggers to prevent out-of-memory problems.
- New package to indicate status of WG hardware testing.
- Burn in tests now log hours in Invent.
- Continuous testing option in debug mode.
- Stop test when dropping more than one packet per hour.
Allow checks of HDF exports. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4713)>>
- Correctly loading test data with subtests, parameters and measurements.
- Client-side API allows retrieval of test data
- Numerous improvements to WG Inventory system
- Each test now loads burn in hours into Inventory system
- Some burn in tests can be run outside of debug mode ("faketest")
- All burn in tests now have ID, allows API for result analysis
- Use new test loading framework to load machine-readable test data to Invent
All qual tests now have ID, allows API for result analysis <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3198)>>
wge100_camera_node uses have been tested
- Pictures added for torso_lift_test (r43903)
- Torso test now checks for
- Projector test now checks for DMM (r43814)
- ctr350/wrt610n fixes
- Eliminate race condition in calibration sequence, #4623.
- Changed name of main burn in computer.
Refactored arm commanders to allow regression tests. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4551)>>.
- Device history record API is updated and improved
Self test that fails to add item reference is considered a failure. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4595)>>
Checking that components are properly assembled. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4592)>>
Correct log file for HW testing logs. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4589)>>
- Added new computer name to WG hardware test configurations.
Test Manager and Qualification now write to correct log directory. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4555)>>
Removed wg_hw_test_utilities package.
PR2 burn in test now uses new map. Has work around for tf bug.
Visualizer now closes on SIGINT <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4446)>>
Fixed ectools. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4546)>>
Added parsing of wg_map.xml configuration file.
- Changed test loading structure
- Checks for valid invent serial number
- Added assembled check, to check part against BoM
- Check for valid serial number is now integrated into Invent
- Removed unused scripts
Test record now checks for 'USER' key in environment, so tests can pass. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4479)>>
- Test Manager now loads properly
- Added recovery behavior to shoulder/UA life test
Using pr2_grant to start pr2_etherCAT
Using pr2_grant to start pr2_etherCAT and all device tools
- Changed camera listener to report a warning for camera warnings instead of error
- Initial release