Only released in EOL distros:
ROS-Industrial support for the ABB IRB_6650S (and variants).
This package contains configuration data, 3D models and launch files for ABB IRB_6650S manipulators. This currently includes the base model.
Joint limits and max joint velocities are based on the information in the ABB IRB 6650S product specification document All URDFs / XACROs are based on the default motion and joint velocity limits, unless noted otherwise (ie: no support for high speed joints, extended / limited motion ranges or other options).
Before using any of the configuration files and / or meshes included in this package, be sure to check they are correct for the particular robot model and configuration you intend to use them with.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Levi Armstrong (Southwest Research Institute) <levi.armstrong AT swri DOT org>
- Author: Michael Ripperger <michael.ripperger AT swri DOT org>
- License: Apache 2.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental.git (branch: kinetic-devel)
This package is part of the ROS-Industrial program.
See the abb_experimental page.