Only released in EOL distros:
Launchers for visualizing WheeledRobin
- Maintainer: Johannes Mayr <joh.mayr AT jku DOT at>
- Author: Johannes Mayr <joh.mayr AT jku DOT at>, Klemens Springer <klemens.springer AT jku DOT at>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/turtlebot/wheeled_robin_viz/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/robinJKU/wheeled_robin_viz.git (branch: hydro-devel)
Visualizing the Robot
First launch the robot either in real or faked mode and start the Kinect drivers (see Getting Started section in WheeledRobin).
roslaunch wheeled_robin_rviz_launchers view_robot.launch
and a new rviz window will open and show the robot in fixed odom frame.
- view_robot.launch - fairly generic, preconfigured to show both robot and 3d views.